Friday, April 5, 2019

It's been a while..

HEY EVERYONE~!

Sometime last Summer I decided to close my Etsy shop. I was bummed about it, but it gave me some time to think things over. A few months later, at the end of the year, I decided to open a shop again!

I'm about to do a Shop Update, the animals you see above are what will end up in the shop soon!
If you want to see what I have there already (I do have some listings up!) the link is also at the top of the page under the tab Etsy Shop!

I've been working on these animals non-stop lately. I have SO MANY ideas! I have several more animals to come. I'm currently working on a floofy sheep! 🐑

Do you notice a familiar face?



Emma the Giraffe! She's featured on my blog. I wrote a post with links to the patterns that I used to create her.

I did the same sort of thing with the other animals.

For all of the others I used this pattern by Alyssa @heart_2_stitch  for the base of the animals:
https://comicallycreative.wordpress.com/2018/07/26/free-pattern-teddy-bear-plushie/

I am going to do my best to create a sort of "Guide" for each animal.
These patterns are not my own and I will be linking you directly to the source where I got the patterns that I used.

I will also be adding in some notes if I added anything extra - for example color changes on the cows hooves. I will let you know where I decided to stop and change colors.

If you have any questions please let me know and I will do my best to help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

*NEW* Amigurumi Guide: Cats! (pattern compilation)

 Hey everyone! It has been a while since I last updated this blog with any two-legged amigurumi. I've been making a few here and there. ...